Sunday, January 12, 2014

Im Back and Better than EVER!

Hey everyone! It has been a crazy long time and I am so sorry for that! I hope you can forgive me please!! I have a new interesting spin on beauty and makeup. My new take on beauty and makeup is that beauty comes from within and the simpler the better! Beauty starts with a healthy diet which is why I eat a primarily raw foods vegan diet. I am going to incorporate my new passion for a healthy lifestyle into my old but still remaining passion of makeup and beauty! I hope you all enjoy this because I am so excited!! This is just a quick little post saying I'm back and explain what you can expect from this blog. I plan on continuing with my reviews, hauls and beauty posts but I am also going to add recipe posts, workout posts and healthy finds!

xoxo
Cami

3 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my very first remark. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. I really have to say thanks
    jeux de tir

    ReplyDelete