1. Prime your eyes
2. Apply a light pink eyeshadow all over your eyelids.
|an alternative to using the BH Cosmetics palette is to use this Wet N Wild Palette in Walking on Eggshells|
3. Next, use a copper colored color and apply it to your crease
4. Next use a deep plum color on the outer corner of your eyelid. Just place it on to your outer corner and don't worry about blending just yet.
5. Now use a skin toned color and a fluffy brush and apply the color to your brow bone and blend the eyeshadow colors
6. Now its time for mascara! On Valentines Day I like for my eyelashes to look fully and long. To achieve this look without use false lashes, I used a waterproof mascara and over top of it I used a regular mascara. I also lined my upper lash line with a brown eyeliner because it was not as harsh as black.
7. Apply a shimmery highlight to your cheek bones
8. Use a lip tint to instead of lipgloss or lipstick becuase it will stay on all day and/or night
9. Add a pink blush (I like this one because it has hearts in it!) to the apples of your cheeks.
I hope you all enjoyed my "last minute Valentines Day Makeup Tutorial". Have a happy Valentines Day!