Friday, January 18, 2013

Nail Polish of the Day 1/18/13

Hey everyone! I painted my nails again (whats new?). For me, I do not like the look of chipped nails so as soon as it chips, I always take it off and repaint them. Today I painted them the color Suzi Skies in the Pyrenes by OPI. In the bottle the color looks like a really dark navy blue color, but on my nails it looks more black :( which was upsetting to me because the blue looked really really pretty, but oh well. I can still tell it is not black but I have to look really closely and then I can tell it has a hint of navy blue. Also, for the first coat of this polish the color comes off really streaky and sheer, but after the second coat it looks opaque and it is not streaky. Overall, I like this color but I do not think it is worth the $8 because it is nothing really special, it just looks like a black.





I hope you all enjoyed this post!

xoxo
Cami

4 comments:

  1. It looks good on your nails. It's really annoying when a colour comes out differently than in the bottle, so I know what you mean there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg love this color <)3 I like your blog! :) i followed u and i will be happy if u follow me too. im just starting with my blog thank u so much! :))

    http://beladynotbitch.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete