Sunday, December 9, 2012

Tis The Season Tag!

Hey everyone! I was tagged to do the Tis The Season Tag by Kyla from http://urbandekyla15.blogspot.com. She tagged me to do the Tis The Season Tag. If you want to check out her response you can click the following link: http://urbandekyla15.blogspot.com/2012/12/tis-season-tag.html?showComment=1354937529634#c6732840502104536227. Kyla thank you so much for tagging me!


1. As of right now how many sleeps until Christmas? 

I not really sure what this means so I'm not so sure how to answer it.... sorry

2. What is number one on your wish list? 

Number 1 on my wish list would have to be... makeup and clothing!

3. How do you get in the holiday spirit?

Well my way is kind-of unusual but if you do it too you will know how awesome it is and how festive you feel and it is belting out lyrics to holiday songs at the top of my lungs!

4. How does your family celebrate your holiday?

Well, my family  always sits by the fire and then my sisters and I exchange gifts and then my parents give us gifts and then we give our parents a conjoint gift.

5. What's a tradition you love?

My family is a little boring in this sense because we don't really have a tradition. :( If you have any suggestions we can start a tradition though!

6. Do you give gifts?

Yes I do! I love the feeling of giving someone a gift they want just as much as receiving a gift I want.

7. What is your favorite holiday drink?

It used to be Hot Coco but now I am a vegan so now I love Apple Spice Tea!

8. What is your favorite holiday food?

I love salads so for the holidays I love when the salad are holiday colors (i.e. red and green)

9. What is your favorite holiday movie?

My favorite holiday movie is Elf!

10. If you worked in Santa's Workshop what would you be doing?

Hummm... I would probably be the one telling all of the other elfs that it is almost Christmas because its hard to mess up that job and I would be so mortified if I ruined Christmas for a lot of little boys and girls!

I hope you all enjoyed this post and feel free to answer these questions! I would love to read what your answers are!

xoxo
Cami

3 comments:

  1. Great post!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great blog. I love your reviews, thank you for following mine and I am so happy to follow yours.

    ReplyDelete