Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Favorite Songs at the Moment!


Hey everyone. I am a firm believer that if you are in a bad mood music can cheer you up (if it is a happy song). I love to listen to music so here are some of my favorite songs at the moment!

A Thousand Years- Christina Perri

The Man Who Can't Be Moved- The Script

Mine - Taylor Swift

L.A. - Downtown Drive

Better Dig Two- The Band Perry

Thrift Shop- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (this is kind of a strange some but for some reason I love it!)

Telescope- Hayden Panettiere

I Hope It Rains- Jana Kramer

Those are a few of the songs I have been loving recently! What are some of your favorite songs? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo
Cami

3 comments:

  1. Great songs! I love Taylor swift and just did a post about her fabulous style! Check it out!

    xx kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true music really affects you're mood :) i love ed sheeran at the moment!

    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I'm a follower now, too. :) And I had to comment on this post because "Better Dig Two" is THE song of the moment for me right now. Love it.

    ReplyDelete