Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tip of the day!

Hi everyone. I am so sorry that it has been so long since I have posted but first the power went out for a week! And also, I was very busy with school work. I apologize that I have not been posting as frequently. 


Here is my tip of the day:


If you get lipstick on your clothing all you have to do is spray a little hair spray and it will come out! I recommend washing after because it will be sticky but if you need a quick fix just spray it and when you are done, wash it!


Hope this was helpful to all of you and leave requests and comments because I love reading comment!


xoxo
Cami

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good tip! I would have never thought of that myself, thanks :O
    My blog is www.celestecohen.blogspot.com - I would appreciate it so much if you could follow me back so I can announce my amazing giveaway when I get to 50 followers :D
    Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete