Monday, August 22, 2011

I need your help!


Hey everyone! I have a question. I am really interested in the bath and body works aromatherapy line. (the pillow mists) I am wondering if any of you know if they are bad for your health? Are they dangerous to be breathing in? Let me know if they are worth buying as well! I have my eyes on the stress and sleep pillow mists! Thanks so much for all of your help and please let me know soon because I might go to bath and body works tomorrow if they are safe and if they work! Thanks. Please Please Please leave me a comment telling me your opinion and if you have not tried them please let me know if you would want a review if I end up buying them! 
 Cami G

4 comments:

  1. I have the sleep one. As long as you use it in moderation and not where your face is, it works great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're perfectly safe! Just make sure you let it dry before you go to sleep on your pillow. :)

    eyelineraddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete