Monday, August 15, 2011

Everyday Summer Makeup!

Hey everyone! I have a tutorial for all of you! It is a natural makeup look that is not just for summer. Lets get started!


First: But your tinted moisturizer or foundation it is up to you! (I like tinted moisturizer for summer)


Next: Bronzer! Obviously its summer and you need to get your tan on! Get your bronzer and a brush and just dust it on your face where the sun naturally hits (i.e. nose, forehead, and chin) I am using the hard candy bronzer.






After that: Take a blush and just put it on the apples of your cheeks! I am using the Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in the color Natural!


Now it is time for eyes!


I am using the MAC big bounce eyeshadow in the color impeccably rich. I am going to just put this all over my lid up to the brow bone! It is just a light shimmery gold, champagne color.






After: Add some mascara and that is all for the eyes!


Lips:


I am going to use a lip stain because it will last all day but anything  will do just make sure it has SPF.


I am going to dab a little bit of the benetint on my lips. Once it dries I an jsut going to put a Chapstick with SPF to keep my lips moisturized and protected from the sun!












There you go your natural summer makeup look!


Cami G

No comments:

Post a Comment