Wednesday, June 1, 2011

D.I.Y. How to make eyeshadow primer

Hi everyone. This post will tell you how to make homemade eyeshadow primer! This is so inexpensive and easy to make. 


What you need:


- concealer (I am using my Maybelline dream mousse concealer)
- face moisturizer
- an old makeup container (I am using the pot the concealer can in because it is old)
- Something to mix everything with




Steps:


1. Get your concealer and scoop some out in to a container (if you are using an old concealer get that). Also, get out your moisturizer out as well.

As you can see I hit pan on this so I have enough room to put the primer in it!

I am using the Aveeno face moisturizer.




2.  Next, add them together in the old container and mix them with a mixing spoon!




3. Once it is mixed it, put some on your eyes because you just made your own homemade eyeshadow primer!!!!!!!


On top is the eyeshadow without the primer and the bottom is with the primer!!!! Can you see the difference?!?!?!?!


Hope this was helpful!!! Please let me know if you like these types of posts because I will do more!


- Cami G

No comments:

Post a Comment