Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Cheeky Review!!!!!!

Hi everyone! This is going to be a review of the Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Cheeky Set! I bought this at Sephora for $15 dollar!!!! I would just like to start off by saying that if you bought just one of the cheek and lips stains is would cost you almost $30!!!!! You get all three for $15. These are kinda small but they will last for a while! I think they apply very well because of the brush and also the pigmentation is very good and I think it is totally worth the money!!!!!! If you can go out to Sephora and buy this because it is such a good deal!!! If you have any questions about this just leave them in the comments. :) Thanks so much and I have taken a couple of pictures so you can see the size of them!!!!!


This is the size of them compared to a mac eyeshadow!


These are all three of them :)
Hope this helps!!!! If you have any more questions!!!!!


Cami G

No comments:

Post a Comment