Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tinted Moisterizer

Hi everyone. I am so happy the weather is getting warmer and the sun is coming out! This is good and bad. It is good because now you can get that summer glow everyone wants! It is bad because no it is really hot and your makeup will sweat off your face! Foundation is way to thick and will melt off quickly! For the warmer months you should switch to a tinted moisturizer with an SPF. This will not sweat off your face and if there is an SPF it to protect your face from the harmful rays of the sun.


I am really liking the Elf tinted moisturizer. The coverage is sheer to light. It is not a lot of coverage but it works for me! This can be found at target for $1! That is an amazing deal because it is good quality and most of the other drugstore tinted moisturizer are about $10. I love the elf tined moisturizer because it has SPF 15. This tinted moisturizer is amazing!!! (if you do not get the elf tinted moisturizer than consider getting a different brand one for the summer months) This tinted moisturizer does has kind of a lemony and citrusy smell but it is not to strong for me. If you buy it and worst case you do not like it, it is only a dollar!!!!! I love this and I hope this review was helpful!!!!


This looks small but you do not need a lot at all so it will last you a long time!


- Cami G

No comments:

Post a Comment