Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mac Fix+

Hi everyone. I will be reviewing mac fix+ today. I bought this product with my own money. This was $19 either at the mac store or at www.maccosmetics.com. Fix+ is a blend of green tea, chamomile, and cucumber. This is a mist that you spray on and it refreshes your skin. Fix+ is a multi-purpose product that you can use to wet eye shadows or just set makeup. Personally I like it to set my makeup but once in a while I will use it to wet my eye shadows. The bottle contains 3.4 US FL OZ. I love this product because after a whole day of having my makeup on I just spray this on my face and I am ready for the night! Once I finish this bottle I will definitely repurchase this product. I think this product is a good a investment because it makes your makeup last longer and look refreshed. Hope this review was helpful and keep looking back for more reviews. (as you can see in the picture I have used about half of the bottle and I really like this product)


-Cami G

No comments:

Post a Comment