Friday, May 27, 2011

Elf Plumping Lip Glaze review

Hi everyone. I have a review on the elf (eyeslipsface) lip plumping glazes. These can be found at some target stores or online at eyeslipsface.com for $1. I have 6 different colors which are Oasis, Plum Pout, Peach Passion, Ruby Kiss, Fire Coral, and Baby Doll. Out of all of them I like baby doll the best for day because it is a light natural pink; and I like Ruby Kiss the best for night because it is a red! I am not trying to say that they are not pretty colors those are just the ones I like the best for me and my skin tone! These lip glosses are double sided. One side has the color and the other side has the clear plumping gloss. First, you put the color on your lips and then you put the clear in the middle of your lips or all over! These have a minty smell which I enjoy because it makes my breath smell minty (and who doesn't like that???). They sting your lips a little bit (it does not hurt it just feels weird) but they really do not plump that much (I have not see a difference and I have been using them for about a month now!). I am okay with them not plumping because I did not expect them to, and plus it was a $1! I really like these lip glosses and the staying power is good because I put them on at about 7:00AM and they last until about 10:00 AM or 10:30AM! When I put my lips together at 10:00 I still feel the gloss but it feels like it is coming off. I think these products are amazing because they are $1 and they last about 4 hours! If you are looking for a lip gloss that plumps your lips this is not it, but if you are looking for a good priced lipgloss that lasts long, buy the Elf plumping lip glaze.






Elf plumping lip glazes


This is in the color Baby Doll (my favorite for the day!)


This is in the color Oasis


This is in the color Plum Pout


This is in the color Peach Passion


This is in the color Fire Coral


This is in the color Ruby Kiss (my favorite for night)


(The color of what the picture looks like it the real color on the website the colors do not match the product!!!!)



Hope this review was helpful.




- Cami G

No comments:

Post a Comment