Monday, May 23, 2011

Elf makeup mist and set

Hi everyone. This is going to be a review of the elf makeup mist and set. I bought this at target for $3. This can also be purchased on their website eyeslipsface.com. I love the brand elf because it is good makeup for very inexpensive. I have a lot of the other elf makeup products so I was at target and saw this product and I said why not. I opened this bottle when I got home and the smell was terrible! I did not even put this on my face the first time I opened it. I thought I would never use it because the smell was so bad. I finally tried this on my face but them I washed it off because I could not stand the smell. I do not like this particular product from elf. It might just be my bottle that smells bad but I think they all smell like that. It kind off smells like wet paint mixed with chemicals. Personally, I do not recommend this particular elf product because the smell was so atrocious. I hope this review of the elf makeup mist and set was helpful!










-Cami G

No comments:

Post a Comment