Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Elf Complexion Perfection

Hi everyone. This is going to be a review of the elf complexion perfection. This can be found at target for $3. I just wanted to start off by saying I LOVE this product. I have been using this everyday for about 5 months. I hit pan on this product and am almost out! When I finish this I will definitely repurchase it. It has four colors, yellow, blue, green, and pink. When you swirl your brush in them they turns white. This is supposed to correct any imperfections on your face like red spots or yellow tones. I also like to use this as a translucent setting powder to my foundation or tinted moisturizer. I love this powder because it keeps my makeup in place all day and it also keeps me from getting oily throughout the day! You cannot just use one of the colors on your face because they have to work in conjunction. I love this product and it is totally affordable because it is $3! Hope this review was helpful and if you have any questions please feel free to email me at camigmakeup4u2c@gmail.com.




This is the packaging that it comes in


As you can see I have hit pan on this and also the four different colors




- Cami G

No comments:

Post a Comment