Saturday, May 21, 2011

Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Face Primer

Hi everyone. Today I will be reviewing a product that I just recently bought at Target. This product is the Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Primer. It was $12 and in my opinion totally worth it. I got a sample of the mac face primer a while back and this one compares to the mac! There is 30 Ml or 1 FL OZ in this bottle. Even though it is designed for women who are on the older side, it works wonders for all ages including myself! The application is so smooth and feels amazing on my skin. It has a pump application so you do not have to worry about bacteria in the bottle. The staying power is really good. I do not really know how to describe the scent but it is not nauseating and is not over powering. Just remember, scents are personal so something that smells good to me might not to you. This product does not really have a smell though. After applying this to your skin wait five minutes before applying foundation and concealer. I would recommend this to all ages and it is one of the less expensive side but it really works! Hope this review was helpful! 


- Cami G

No comments:

Post a Comment